c. POP is a valid original receipt clearly indicating the participating store name, date of purchase, prices and details of the Products purchased.
d. One (1) POP entitles the participants to one (1) WhatsApp entry during the Redemption Period.
e. Every Prepaid or Postpaid handphone number registered in Malaysia is eligible for one (1) redemption only.
f. Participants can redeem the Touch ‘n Go Reload PIN via WhatsApp with the following steps:
- Take a clear picture of POP and send it via WhatsApp to +60 11-1158 3654
- A confirmation message will be sent to the participant confirming he/she will receive a Touch ‘n Go Reload PIN via WhatsApp within 14 working days from the WhatsApp submission date. Please ensure the POP is clear and legible and meets the minimum purchase amount of the Products.
- All Touch ‘n Go Reload PIN received by participants must be used before the expiry date and in accordance with its terms and conditions. The Organizer or Touch ‘n Go will not entertain any claim by participant with expired PIN.
- The Organizer is not responsible nor liable to the participants for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, misdirect, failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alternation of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction or glitches of any telephone network or lines, the website, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software, failure of receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services.
Responsibilities & Rights of the Organizer
- By participating in this Program, the participants shall be deemed as have accepted these T&Cs including any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications thereto and agree to be bound by these T&Cs. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these T&Cs may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Program, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed at the Organizer’s sole option and absolute discretion. The decision of the Organizer is final and not subject to any appeal.
- By participating in this Program, the participants consent and give permission to the Organizer and/or its third party agents [“Agency“] to process, disclose, reveal or divulge the participants’ personal data for verification and redemption purposes, in any manner which the Organizer may deem fit for publicity purposes or in accordance with these T&Cs.
- Values of prizes are accurate at the time of printing. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value at any time at their absolute discretion without prior notice.
- The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Program submission process or the operation of the Program and the Organizer reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Program.
- Participants will assume full liability in case of any injury, loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), claim, or accident including property damage and loss of life resulting from participation in the Program and/or use of their prizes.
Prize: Touch ‘n Go E-Wallet Reload PIN worth RM 5 and RM10.
- This Program is limited to RM 5 and RM10 (total of 500 redemptions only) (while stocks last).
Selection & Announcement of Winners
- Winners will be notified via the handphone number provided via WhatsApp entries.
- The Organiser is not responsible for Touch ‘n Go Reload PIN which were not redeemed by winners prior to expiry.
- Redemption Program entries will be disqualified for multiple submissions using the same POP.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude participants and/or revoke the prize if:
(i) the participant is ineligible or does not meet any of the eligibility criteria set out in the above; or
(ii) the participant breaches these T&Cs or other rules and regulations of the Program or violated any applicable laws or regulations; or
(iii) in the Organizer’s sole determination, it believes that the participant has attempted to undermine the operation of the Program by fraud, cheating or deception.
Liabilities and Responsibilities
- The Organizer , its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and its Agency as well as all others associated with the development and execution of the Program (“Released Parties”) assume no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any accident, harm, damage, losses (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or charges, injuries, death, unforeseen circumstance, and any inconvenience or any other liabilities of any nature whatsoever arising through participation of this Program or in connection with the usage or possession of any prize by anyone, nor for any charges in dates or in times or cancellations which may prevent the selected winner(s) from taking the original prize offered or any part of the prize, or for lost or stolen prizes (together, “the Claims”).
- Participants waive and release the Organizer and the Released Parties from and against any and all liability with respect to the Claims except where prohibited or limited by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law).
- The Organizer or its Agency collect your personal information, specifically your handphone number and POP, to enable you to enter this Program and for related administration purposes. If you do not give us these details you are unable to enter this Program. Subject to some exceptions permitted by law, you may request access to your personal information while we retain it. Reasons why will be given if access is denied. Your personal information will be securely destroyed once any statutory or other records retention period expires. By entering this Program, you consent to the processing or your personal information as described in these T&Cs including disclosing and/or publishing your personal information in any manner which Organizer may deem fit for publicity purposes. Each winner agrees to co-operate with and participate in any advertising or publicity activities conducted by Orkla Asia Pacific (M) Sdn. Bhd. relating to the Program.
For any enquiries, or for providing us with necessary updates to your personal details, please go to https://www.jordanoralcare.my/contact-us/
Trademarks are owned by or licensed to the Orkla group of companies. Any other trademarks, graphic symbols, logos, copyright or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Contest, in particular that relating to the prizes, are the property of their respective owners. The Organiser and its agents are not affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by, such owners and their relevant affiliates.
These T&Cs shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and the participants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.